Cryotherapy has been mainly used for the whole body in the relief of pain and in improving one’s overall health. Eventually, this innovative treatment garnered a lot of attention as it has been used in the face as well. Also known as cryotherapy facial treatment, This site uses the newest technology in reducing facial lines and wrinkles, making the skin taut, stimulating collagen production, and relieving other skin conditions, in a natural way.
Everything You Need to Know About Cryo Facial NYC
If you’re considering in getting a cryo facial, here are eight facts you should know:
- It is non-invasive and safe. Cryo facials don’t involve any surgical procedure; don’t use anesthetics, chemical substances, and injections, and no recovery time. It uses a controlled, vaporized stream of nitrogen to reduce your skin’s temperature below freezing quickly.
- It works naturally. It mainly targets your face—from your forehead, cheeks, and nose, to your chin. By lowering your skin’s temperature in these areas, it constricts your blood vessels for a short time and dilates it afterward. The rapid constricting and dilating of your blood vessels allow for the flushing of toxins quickly. This method boosts your blood circulation and calms down inflammation.
- The treatment is done with the use of a portable cryotherapy machine called a “Penguin.” This device is intended to target specific areas in the face, as mentioned in the previous number. The areas may also extend to your scalp, neck, and chest.
- It is painless. A painless procedure is the number one selling point for most of the customers who are into wellness treatments, most especially those who have low pain tolerance. With this blog, pain is out of the picture!
- It doesn’t take too long to feel young again. The treatment will only take about 30 minutes for the first session, and about 20 minutes for the succeeding sessions. Right after you’re done with your cryo facial, you can immediately see the results! Your skin will get even better with frequent treatments, so it is recommended to have at least 10-12 sessions to see the long-term results.
- It brightens, makes your skin firm, and clears your complexion. By using the vaporized liquid nitrogen to lower the temperature of your facial skin, it induces collagen production, which is a type of protein responsible for making your skin strong and firm. By doing so, it fills out the fine lines and wrinkles on your face and also reduces the pores. Also, the treatment aims reddened, irritated, and swollen areas, thereby reducing inflammation and clears out scars.
- The treatment can soothe other skin conditions such as dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and those who have uncontrolled hypertension.
Want to look ten years younger? Eliminate those fine lines and wrinkles, reduce those pores, clear out your complexion, and bring back that rosy glow on your skin with https://advancedcryonyc.com/health-and-wellness-cryo-facial/.